General Contact Information

Scroll down to access our web contact form


Interpreting Services:

Phone (Voice)

Administration: 610-604-0450, option 4
Requests for Interpreters: 610-604-0450, option 1
Billing Department: 610-604-0450, option 2
24-Hour Emergency Requests for Interpreters: 610-604-0450 (Press #1)

Video Phone

Interpreter Referral Department: 484-470-6410
Education Department: 484-470-6409



Business Hours

9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday


630 Fairview Road, Suite 100
Swarthmore, PA 19081
*Please note some GPS devices may give inaccurate directions to our office.  Please see below for detailed directions.

Directions To Our Office

  • From I-95 North or South:  
  1. Take exit #7 for 476 North (Blue Route).
  2. From 476 North, take Exit #1 for MacDade Blvd and immediately bear right for McDade Blvd East.
  3. Once on MacDade Blvd, get in the left lane.
  4. Make a left at the first traffic light onto N. Fairview Road (you will see an Exxon at the intersection).
  5. Continue straight on Fairview Rd for approximately 0.5 miles.  Please note the house/business numbers are NOT sequential on Fairview Road.
  6. After the second stoplight (Michigan Ave), begin looking for an parking lot on your left.  You will see a large white sign for Victoria’s Home Care at       the parking lot entrance.  If you reach the stoplight with Route 320 (Chester Road), you have gone too far.
  7. Make a left into the parking lot.  You will see the Swarthmore Office Plaza, a 2-story tan and brown building.
  8. Enter the building through the glass doors marked “Swarthmore Office Plaza” below the large “630.”
  9. The DHCC office is located on the first floor in Suite 100.
  • From 476 South: 
  1. Take exit #1, for McDade Blvd.
  2. Keep left at the fork for McDade Blvd. East.  At the stoplight, make a left on to McDade Blvd. East.
  3. After the 476 North entrance ramp on the left, get in the left lane.
  4. Follow the directions above, beginning with step # 4.

Please send any questions, comments, and/or feedback using the form below or by emailing