- Telephone:610-604-0450, Option 4
- Text Us:610-756-0330
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
- Telephone:610-604-0450, Option 1
- Text Us: 610-756-0330
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application
- Text Us:610-756-0330
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
We communicate frequently with our customers and provide general updates via email. If you’d like to send us an email, please fill out the form and we’ll always get back to you.
If you’re looking to hire high-quality & professional interpreters, give us a call at (610) 604-0450 or request interpreter here. We respond to RFPs and bid requests.
Our Regular Office Hours
9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
(610) 604-0450 (Voice)
(610) 604-0450 (VP)
General & Emergency Requests for Interpreters
Fax: (610) 604-0456
630 Fairview Road, Suite 100 Swarthmore, PA 19081
*Some GPS devices may give inaccurate directions to our office. Please check and use the driving directions provided here.
From 476 South:
1. Take exit #1, for McDade Blvd.
2. Keep left at the fork for McDade Blvd. East. At the stoplight, make a left on to McDade Blvd. East.
3. After the 476 North entrance ramp on the left, get in the left lane.
4. Follow the directions above, beginning with step # 4.
From I-95 North or South:
1. Take exit #7 for 476 North (Blue Route).
2. From 476 North, take Exit #1 for MacDade Blvd and immediately bear right for McDade Blvd East.
3. Once on MacDade Blvd, get in the left lane.
4. Make a left at the first traffic light onto N. Fairview Road (you will see an Exxon at the intersection).
5. Continue straight on Fairview Rd for approximately 0.5 miles. Please note the house/business numbers are NOT sequential on Fairview Road.
6. After the second stoplight (Michigan Ave), begin looking for an parking lot on your left. You will see a large white sign for Victoria’s Home Care at the parking lot entrance. If you reach the stoplight with Route 320 (Chester Road), you have gone too far.
7. Make a left into the parking lot. You will see the Swarthmore Office Plaza, a 2-story tan and brown building.
8. Enter the building through the glass doors marked “Swarthmore Office Plaza” below the large “630.”
9. The DHCC office is located on the first floor in Suite 100.